- New Easement on West Lovell Road—A century of family connection to the landscape
- Notes From the Desk of Tom Henderson, Executive Director
- President’s Message from Rob Upton
- Marion Rodgerson Scholarship — 2017 recipient Hannah Howard
- Hikes and Outings Schedule
- Lands for Maine’s Future — 30th anniversary
- Sanctuaries — protecting land and water for generations to come
- News from the Kezar Lake Watershed Association
- Summer Recreation Program — day camp outings on the GLLT properties
To read the latest newsletter and other GLLT publications on-line, click on the image below.
If you would like to download a printable PDF, select the button on the left.
Spring/Summer Newsletter PDF
You’ll need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDFs.